Bridge is not an exchange. It only transfers assets from one blockchain to another.
- How can I cancel the transaction?
- How does the bridge work?
- How do I start a transfer?
- Why can't a transaction be cancelled?
- Where can I check the status of my transfer?
- What does the bridge do?
- Is there a testnet for the bridge?
- Where do I find my transaction ID?
- How to transfer between NEAR Aurora?
- Who are block producers and how things work in Rainbowbridge?
- What does “trustless” mean in Rainbow bridge?
- What is the difference between ‘Normal restore’ and ‘Restore raw transfer (Ethereum -> Aurora debug mode)’?