MetaMask fails to connect to Aurora.
- Try connecting via chainlist.org - find Aurora Mainnet and press Add to MetaMask.
- Alternatively, switching to VPN usually resolves the issue. We suggest playing around with different IPs.
- If the above does not help, you can also try the following:
- Backup your seed phrase for MetaMask;
- Clear your transaction history;
- Reset your MetaMask account;
- Try the transaction again.
Note that in the majority of cases the connection fails because your IP got banned. This happens because there is a high chance that one of the IPs that is used for DDoS attacks is shared with your own.
We are working to come up with an efficient solution for this issue. In the meantime, please use VPN -- it should resolve the problem.