How to connect Aurora+ on android mobile?
Please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies; if that doesn't work, please use Metamask’s inbuilt browser or the Kiwi browser, which has built-in support for Chrome extensions.
1.Install Kiwi browser:
- Add Metamask extension with your wallet to it:
- After that click the "Connect" button in the interface you will get a popup to add your address from Metamask.
- Then you will be redirected to the Metamask extension to sign the adding of it to the Aurora+ app.
- You can get a white screen after doing this. Just wait 5s and close it.
- Go back to your Aurora+ site and you will see the wallet connected.
That is how you will be able to connect your Metamask wallet to Aurora+ on the mobile devices